The deadlines for voting in the November 3rd, 2020 election are fast approaching. Pennsylvania has early voting starting today (Sept. 14, 2020) and the deadlines for registration in some states are the first few days of October. This will be a hotly contested election and the USPS is already overloaded. To ensure you can vote, the earlier you can register, the better.
Use the scroll and search functions in the table below to find information on your state’s deadlines.
- Requests for mail-in ballots must be received by the provided date.
- Some states require voter ID and/or proof of residency for registration or in person voting. Check with your Secretary of State or Lt. Governor for further information.
- If you are registering from within the United States you may need a state issued ID such as a driving license. Many states accept the last four digits of your Social Security number particularly for Americans living abroad. Do not give out your entire Soc. Security number.
- Not all states have online registration and some require notarisation of signatures if you are not registering in person.
- Do not assume you are registered simply because you voted in the last election.
Make a voting plan and stick to it. See you all November 3rd!!